Wednesday, May 9, 2007

We love you Jambo!

Last night my sister had to put down her cat 'Jambo' after 19 years together. I wish I was there for her cermony you gave her. We are all with you in spirit and I'm glad you felt the energy from all our prayers. That was such a difficult and courage act of love you gave her. Tears and sadness are not a weakness, it shows we are human and full of love. Why do we feel that way, how has our social culture got to this place? What a sad place if nobody felt and showed their emotions. You are strong seesta! I love you. Sending you a huge hug and so much love.

3 comments:

Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pauline said...

Just read your beautiful words for Jambo. How touching! She was a wonderful companion...I didn't realize how much she was around me as she always seemed to be on her own, usually in her favorite hiding place in my closet,until she was gone. Now, I am missing how we would 'talk' back and forth to each other every time I entered the room, and taking a shower is just not the same...I keep looking for her every time I step out, waiting for her to come to me to be petted.But I know I gave her a good life and she had lot's of love and I can still hear her talking to me and I can feel her laying on my chest at night like she used to.The unconditonal love of an animal....so precious!

Pauline said...

Pauline said...
Just read your beautiful words for Jambo. How touching! She was a wonderful companion...I didn't realize how much she was around me as she always seemed to be on her own, usually in her favorite hiding place in my closet,until she was gone. Now, I am missing how we would 'talk' back and forth to each other every time I entered the room, and taking a shower is just not the same...I keep looking for her every time I step out, waiting for her to come to me to be petted.But I know I gave her a good life and she had lot's of love and I can still hear her talking to me and I can feel her laying on my chest at night like she used to.The unconditonal love of an animal....so precious!